Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Walking in the Rain

Well the weather was a bit wet today......I got up and ponder wether or not I wanted to venture out. I had a date with a friend to go out to Rotary Park and walk laps as her toddler ran around the park and us chasing him. We got a good bit of exercise and very damp at the same time.

I realized my wardrobe is ill equipped to stand up to the wet weather......wouldn't I love to review outdoor workout gear.

I figure we walked about 2-3 miles today....I need a decent pedometer that measure miles .

I am planning a funderaiser to auction off local gift certificates in the Waynesboro area. Its alot of work to get it all in motion and then get it advertised for a good turn out.

Click on the Team in Training logo at the left of my blog to support my effort to fundraise for Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. I am 17% of the way to my goal of $3000 by Jan 7th.....
Go Team !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment