Popular Posts

Monday, November 15, 2010

Getting out more

Well as you can see blogging hasn't taken over my life yet. I have been super busy this past week........working on fundraising . I will be putting together a night of entertainment -ie music with some hordorves and a live auction of donated gift certificates etc. to raise some money and a baked goods silent auction.

It's alot of work to fundraise hopefully I will get more private donations which have been relatively slow and I really appreciate those of you willing to donate....whatever you can afford is one dollar closer to a cure...

I got in a really good walk today with my neighbor , I am garnering the support of friends to drag out on a walk with me...with the weather getting colder it gets more challenging.

I need a new pedometer and some warmer clothes to walk in.

No comments:

Post a Comment